1. What is Bakeryswap?
BakerySwap is a DeFi protocol built on the Binance Smart Chain that offers tasty rewards. It works as a decentralized exchange (DEX) that adopts the automated market maker (AMM) model. The difference between BakerySwap with other DEX is the combination of the automated market maker (AMM) and non-fungible token (NFT) marketplace. Moreover, Bakeryswap provides more features than traditional AMM like Launchpad, Gamification, and Bakery Gallery.
2. How to use Bakeryswap?
2.1 Provide liquidity
Providing liquidity is staking your tokens into liquidity pools (LPs) on Bakeryswap. When you add the token pool (LP), you will receive FLIP tokens (the number of FLIP tokens you receive represents your share in the liquidity pool).
Step to add liquidity:
1. Visit the Liquidity page on Bakeryswap.
2. Select “Add liquidity”.
3. Choose coin/token to stake in the pool, here I choose to stake coin BNB and BAKE. Then select Supply. You must provide tokens with equal total USD value. (For example, when you stake 10$ BNB, you also have to stake 10$ BAKE)
Note: To prepare equal USD value tokens, you can swap your tokens on the Neko homepage for the best quotation and most saving gas fee.
4. Double check the information and select “Confirm Supply”. You have now completed staking coins on Bakeryswap and have BAKE/BNB FLIP liquidity tokens.
Step to join farming on Bakeryswap:
1. On the left side of the screen, change to the Earning tab. Find the desired pool and click “Select”. For example, here I choose BAKE-BNB farm.
3. Adding liquidity by using the following step above.
4. Click "Approve BAKE-BNB BLP" and then click on the “+” button to start farming.
5. Enter the number of liquidity tokens you want to stake and select “Confirm”. Now you have successfully staked to farm on BakerySwap.
2.3 NFT Marketplace
Users can buy and sell NFTs on BakerySwap NFT Marketplace.
Step to buy NFT on Bakeryswap:
Step 1: Visit the NFT Marketplace page on Bakeryswap.
Step 2: Choose the NFT that you want to buy. Then click Approve NFT Marketplace button.
Step 3: Here you can choose to either bid or buy directly. I’ll try to bid as an example. Click “Bidding”.
Step 4: Enter the amount that you want to bid. Click “Confirm”. Now you have successfully bid an NFT on BakerySwap NFT Marketplace.
You can also mint your own artwork to put them on sale.
Step to mint NFT on Bakeryswap:
Step 1: Click Create button on the NFT Marketplace homepage.
Step 2: Choose the type of artwork that you would like to upload. There are 4 types: Picture, GIF, Video, and Audio.
Step 3: Fill in all the information and then click “Mint”.
The fee to mint an NFT on Bakeryswap is 0.01BNB so you need to have at least 0.01 BNB in your wallet to participate in the NFT Marketplace.
Step to join Launchpad on Bakeryswap:
Step 1: Visit the Launchpad page on Bakeryswap.
Step 2: Choose the project that you want to join and then click “Participate”.
Step 3: Enter the amount BNB that you want to spend on the Launchpad project. Then click “confirm”. Now you have successfully joined in a Launchpad project on BakerySwap.
You can join BakerySwap’s exclusive Gamification events in a limited period of time.
Step to join Gamification on Bakeryswap:
Step 1: Visit the Gamification page on Bakeryswap.
Step 2: Choose the project that you want to participate in then click “Approve”.
Step 3: Confirm in your Neko Wallet. Afterward, enter the required number of tokens to register. Now you have successfully joined a Gamification event.
If there are any questions, please feel free to join our community for further discussions about Crypto/Neko Wallet with our team and other members!